Celebrating my REC F/F Author of the Year award(Beth Wylde)

  • Beth Wylde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Ok I must admit that after all the struggles I went through last year that 2007 actually ended on a positive note for me. Not only did I sign my new contract with Torquere Press for the re-release of my f/f story Switching Sides but I just found out that I won the Romance Erotica Connection's F/F Author of the Year award for 07. I'm so excited that I've decided to invite everyone to celebrate with me. (You can check out my REC award tag at:

      My December chat month ended yesterday, and I doubt I'll ever be able to pull off another event to top it with almost 5000 posts and membership up to 540 members but I'm going to try.

      For the last weekend in January, starting Friday the 25th and continuing through Sunday night the 27th I'm going to host an all out internet weekend on my yahoo group and build a links page on my website. What does this mean? It's very simple. If you have a website, a blog, a review site, a myspace page, an site where you actually do interviews and reviews or links to interviews or reviews than come to my group and tell us about it. (It does have to be book related, I'm not looking for a date or prescription drugs) I want to celebrate everything online that makes my life and all the other author's ability to promo easier and I want you to join in too.

      As for the links page. Every month I host an author and a publisher spotlight, this month's is Jamie Hill and Total E-bound publishing. The spotlight calendar is full for 08 but I've decided to expand and add a links page on my website for all my fellow authors and others that have helped me out so much this year. If you'd like to link up just email me privately at b.wylde@... with your name and the link to your website or group.

      As for the internet weekend simply visit my group:

      Readers be sure to come check it out in case some of the gracious visitors have some goodies to give away. I'll be offering up something special then as well.
      Beth