Two New Great Stories from CJ England - A Contest- And Freebies...

  • CJ England
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007

      Hey all,

      It's November...the month of thanks and I do have a lot to be thankful for.

      Check out these Great New Releases!

      A night of betrayal, passion and pain turns lives upside down.  Two people must learn to trust if they want a second chance at love.
      Second Chances: Waiting in the Wings
      Whiskey Creek Torrid

      What if one moment of unexpected passion turned into a night you that would haunt you forever?  Would you hide what happened from the world. Or bring it out into the open?  And what if it wasn't only you who was affected?

         When Callie Jacobs meets country music sensation McKenna at a show she's working, the mutual attraction between the two make sparks fly.  But when she awakens the next morning, a victim of a new date rape drug, her confidence in him is badly shaken.  Then she finds that the ramifications of their tryst are long lasting.

      When Callie confronts Jordon with his actions, his explanation isn't what she expects.  What he then asks of her makes her question her own beliefs.

      Will Callie and Jordon be able to sort through the betrayal and lies to find the truth?  Will they ever be able to trust each other enough to have a second chance at love?

      For more info and to read an excerpt go to...

      http://www.cjengland.com/secondchances/waitinginthewings.htm

      For an Autographed Print copy, contact CJ at womanofthewind1@... $14.95 plus S&H
      Send me your receipt and get a free thank you gift!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Bondmate I: Guardian of My Soul

      Amber Quill Heat

      Daeron Palentir has been the Princess's guardian for six long years watching her grow from a rebellious teen to an elegant young woman.

           When Nessa is kidnapped to prevent her betrothal to a prince from neighboring world, it's up to her Kesol to keep her safe and take her back to her family.

           But the enforced intimacy brings emotions to the surface that have been long denied.  Passion takes over and the guardian and the princess must decide whether honor and duty are more important than passion...and love.

      For more info and to read an excerpt go to...

      http://www.cjengland.com/bondmate/guardianofmysoul.htm

      Buy the E-book at http://amberquill.com/AmberHeat/GuardianSoul.html   Reg $4.00 November Price $3.00
      Send me your receipt and get a free thank you gift!  Plus...A Sneak Peak at the Next in the Series!!!!
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Coming Soon and available to Pre-Order
      Forbidden Love: Sacred Bands- Kobrai the Serpent King
      To Read an Excerpt got to... http://www.cjengland.com/serpent/
      Contact CJ at womanofthewind1@... for order information.

      And Don't forget...

      Check My Website for my Brand New Contest

      http://cjengland.com/contests

      CJ England
      The Peacekeeper Journals II: The Gates of Life
      http://cjengland.com
      Follow Your Dreams...into a World of Romance and Imagination