OCTOBER CONTESTS GALORE...PLUS!!!!!!

  • CJ England
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007

      OCTOBER CONTESTS GALORE...PLUS!!!!!!

      In honor of my October 4th e-book release of

      An Unholy Embrace

      which of course celebrates loving a vampire...

      I'm giving away a fun prize this month.  Just in time for Halloween... a great collection of Vampire jewelry, toys and candies will be mailed in time for you to enjoy them on that special Holiday.

      Want to know how to enter?  Check out my contest page at

      http://cjengland.com

      ~~~~~

      Next...Come Join the Fun at

      AND

      Come Check Out

      Kate Hill's Halloween Countdown Contest

      with even more great prizes and fun

      ~~~~~

      Want to check out some of the authors who make up Aspen Mountain Press???

      Download this Brand New Teaser Booklet...FREE

      At http://cjengland.com

      (includes An Unholy Embrace)

      ~~~~~

      Have you been waiting for The Peacekeeper Journals II: The Gates of Life on Fictionwise?  Well, wait no longer...it's available.  And please...leave a comment for me and let other's know how much you enjoyed it.  Help The Gates of Life go to #1.

      Get more information about the book at http://www.cjengland.com/peacekeeper/

      ~~~~~

      AND FINALLY

      CJ's Dreamtime Newsletter

      It's about time for my monthly newsletter.  I want to invite all who aren't already on my list to subscribe now.  In my newsletter you will find out all the latest news about me, plus depending on the month, romantic tips for you and your sweetie, great new recipes, traveling fun, interviews and of course my signature HUNKS.  Plus, a serialized novel only for my newsletter members.
      So what are you waiting for?

      CJ England
      The Peacekeeper Journals II: The Gates of Life
      http://cjengland.com
      Follow Your Dreams...into a World of Romance and Imagination