Come Touch Me...Tease Me on Opening Day!

  • CJ England
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007

      The Art of Sensual Massage...

      The Act of Falling in Love

      Available May 2nd from the Brand New Publisher...

      Twilight Fantasies

      http://www.twilightfantasies.com/

      Gabrielle Rousseau has worked hard to put her unfortunate past behind her.  She's finally doing what she loves, making her documentary and teaching lovers the benefits of sensual massage.

      When the new owner of the studio, Clint Braddock walks in on an afternoon filming, he thinks he's walked into a skin-flick.  Sparks fly and his instant judgment of Gabrielle and her work creates a barrier between them.

      But there¬ís also instant attraction and it's only when he discovers why she is so gun shy that he is able to push past the walls surrounding her heart.  But will Gabrielle hold on to her fear and refuse to trust a man again?  Or will Clint be the one to finally touch her battered soul and tease her into loving again?

      *Read an Excerpt*

      The GRAND OPENING Release Day chat on Wednesday May 2nd, starts at 9:00pm EST.  Go to http://www.cassidymckay.com/chat.html and join us for a night of great books, contests and fun prizes.
      Some prizes given away will be...

      One download of each of the six Debut Books!
      The Winner of Z22 Handheld (to read your eBooks on)
      The winners (up to five) of Trista's Win It Before You Can Buy It! Contest-- Up to five people will win a copy of Lexi's Quest.
      A $10 Gift Certificate to TFP, courtesy of Addison Nichols

      Plus, there are a few others I don't have specifics for.  Also, I will announce the winner of my Touch Me...Tease Me Massage Gift Package!

      And everyone gets a special goodie from yours truly...just for attending the chat!!!!

      Hope to see you there!!!!!

      And Don't Forget My Latest Print Book!!!

      The First of the North American Beast Series

      Out to avenge her family's deaths, Amarie Badeau has vowed to destroy the beasts that killed them.  She becomes the Huntress, tracking the monsters by day and stalking them by night.

      Kolt Masatache is the leader of his people, a group who are hereditary shapeshifters.  He watches Amarie and when she steps over the line, he knows he has to stop her.

      Will Kolt be able to convince Amarie she is wrong?  And will Amarie learn to trust the very beast who has destroyed her life?

      Their worlds collide in a flurry of anger and passion and on a dark moonlit night they both will discover that to hold onto a forever kind of love you have to let it go... first.

      *Read An Excerpt*

      Purchase an Autographed Copy