The Sarran Plague Goes Live Plus The Hoppin Bunny Book Launch Bash

  • ac.katt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Today, instead of telling you about my new novel, The Sarran Plague, debuting on April 7 from Eternal Press, I am going to show you. What follows is the newly minted Book Trailer for The Sarran Plague.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVt2v5GNXk4

      If you like the video, please go on over to YouTube and give it a rating.

      Further news from ackatt.com, please consider this your personal invitation to attend the Hoppin Bunny Booo Launch Bash to celebrate the debut of The Sarran Plague from Eternal Press on April 7, 2009.

      The Sarran Plague will be released electronically by Eternal Press on April7, 2009 and in print by Amazon.com shortly thereafter.

      You can rea
      d more about the Sarrans in my blog theSarrans.blogspot.com and snippets are available from other published works and my Works in Progress on ackattsnips.blogspot.com or at my website, ackatt.com

      Checkthe Eternal Press blog site for information on release date andpromotions for The Sarran Plague a
      nd other Eternal Press titles. Theblogsite is: http://eternalpressauthors.blogspot.com or go to the website at www.eternalpress.ca.

      Sincerely,