Blood Valentine Vampire Family Winner!

  • Kristin Battestella
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007

      Bloody Valentine: A Vampire Family Contest!  We finally have our winner!

      After a week of virtual party and fan fair,  Desta of Chicago guessed the lucky number 24!  In addition to a PDF sneak peak of The Vampire Family, Desta received a Rose detailed picture frame, Sweet smelling Rose potpourri, and plenty of other Vampy Goodies!

      Runners up Ruth, Billie, Teresa, and Des-who guessed numbers 23 and 25-will also receive exclusive Vampfam bookmarks, magnets, and stickers.

      for your chance to receive more random fun prizes!

      Look for our next contest this Summer: Goth-A Vampire Family Anti-Summer Event!

      Remember. The Vampire Family is almost here!  Visit http://jsnouff.com/kristin for the latest news on the March 17th release from Mardi Gras!

      The Vampire Family by Kristin Battestella
      Coming to Mardi Gras Publishing March 17th!

      Blood Type: V Serializing now at Gothic Revue!

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.
    • Cathie Morton
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007