CJ's Newest News and Even Newer Release!!!!! AND A CONTEST!!!!

  • CJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      Hello Everyone!

      I hope things are going great for everyone.  I'm back with a vengeance after taking most of October off.  Well trying to at least.  For some reason, taking time off is pretty hard in this business!

      I want to take the time to congratulate everyone on their new releases, great contests and new acceptances.  And thanks to all the wonderful readers who have supported us all.
      You Rock!

      Now for the Update on CJ...

      Today  is my newest release...
      Blindsided in the Masquerade II  Anthology is available at

      It's already picked up a Recommended Read From CK2s Kwips and Kritiques and Anne has this to say about this great new book...

      Before reading any CJ England story, the reader should carefully prepare by having a box of Kleenex and a fire extinguisher handy! Her stories are guaranteed to make the reader cry as she captures such deep, heart wrenching moments perfectly while her sex scenes are hot enough to start fires! Emma is a truly endearing character as her blindness actually makes her stronger and is part of her whole persona. In Blindsided, Ms. England continues to work her special magic that makes her stories so well-loved by a variety of fans.

      MASQUERADE VOLUME 2 is a fascinating anthology that offers a very unique perspective on what happens when mortals and gods collide. Each one of these very talented authors provides a unique twist to the storyline while leaving the reader wanting more. One can only hope that there will be future volumes in this splendid series!

      And how about this other great news!!!!

      Don't Spank the Vamp is a

      Pick it up at http://www.mardigraspublishing.com/dontspankvamp.html

      Dawn is a sculptor who spends more time with her hands in clay than on a man. When her friends take her to a special kind of toy shop, her entire outlook on life changes.

      Aidan is a vampire who loves to walk on the wild side. He has existed for over a century waiting for his twin flame... his soulmate to find him.

      Dawn is told by the shop's fortune teller that she will find her destiny if only she will reach out and take it. Will she be brave enough to push past the fear and embarrassment and grab hold of a very special kind of love? One that could last forever?

      An artist looks for inspiration and when Dawn meets Aidan she is inspired to give up her safe boring life and take a walk on the sexy side.

      Toys included.

      And Last Month's Book is already pulling in some fantastic reviews...

       CJ England is surely a woman of creative imagination and a whiz at heart when it comes to characters and romance.  I loved the whole setting, including the secondary characters that also only want one thing: to get off of the damn boat. Luck is a Lady surely is aptly named for this is one captain that has luck on his side and will do anything to keep his lady luck forever. Loved it! Great job to CJ England in creating another recommended story and a keeper for this reviewer. This is paranormal at its best.

      Lena from FAR gives Five Angels and a Recommended Read

      CJ England once again demonstrates her masterful writing skills with LUCK IS A LADY.  The reader is immediately enthralled by the compelling storyline and the strength of the characters.  Ms. England¬ís ability to evoke emotions is unparalleled as even her secondary characters take on a life of their own.

      CJ England continues to amaze this reviewer with her innovative approaches to plotlines.  Each new book has such a potent emotional impact that keeping a box of Kleenex should be considered a standard requirement before beginning any book by Ms. England.  LUCK IS A LADY is easily a recommended read!

      Anne from C2Ks gives Five Klovers and a Recommended Read

      This was an amazing story that left me emotionally enthralled with the characters and the story line. Lara and Justin are instantly attracted to one another in a riveting story of love between two people determined to spend what time they have together while attempting to break a curse that could separate them and yet free Justin at the same time. Their relationship was passionate and scorching, throughout the story. The secondary characters enrich the story along with adding some humor to it.

      Sinful Nymph from Literary Nymphs gives 5 Nymphs

      And Finally... this wonderful bit of news...

      authorotm (6K)

      Well, the Mardi Gras Fans have spoken and CJ England is the winner by a landslide. With a cover like Don't Spank the Vamp, who can blame her fans for choosing her. CJ writes sensual romance with a bit of paranormal and/or fantasy thrown in. Her name is everywhere in the online world, so if you haven't had the chance to get to know CJ or her works of art, click on he cover below to visit her website. But beware you might be there for a while as you might easily get lost in her dreams and imagination...

      Whew!  And that's just some of my news!  I've got lots more, but I'll save that for another time.  Let me leave you with news of my newest contest that will Light Up Your World.  Head to my website at http://cjengland.com and click on the contests button.  You will meet Apollo and take part in a challenge because everyone knows the Olympians love games.  You can win a copy of my newest release as well as a special gift.  It will be fun, so head on over before you forget!!!!

      Blessings to all of you!