4888NEWS: New facebook group for Ohio arts and crafts organization

  • JoAnne Tucker
    Apr 29, 2014
       Hello, I am happy to annouce that my Hocking Hills Arts and Craftsmen Association now has its own facebook page. Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/hhaca please find time to check it out. We are a group of talented painters, glass blowers, authors, wood carvers, jewelry makers, basket weavers, sketch artists and much more.

      Respectfully yours,JoAnne Myers-Author of Murder Most Foul, Flagitious, Loves, Myths, and Monsters, The Crime of the Century, Poems About Life, Love, and Everything in Between, Twisted Love, Wicked Intentions