4881FREE ebook! 148 5-star reviews

  • sprussing
    Apr 5, 2014

      FREEEE! 148 5-star review paranormal romance. Book 1 of 6 in the Blue Fire Saga. What better way to start a great new series than free? Go get you some!
      http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004U6WM7E
      http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/breathless-scott-prussing/1103450265
      https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/87871

       “Breathless is a truly captivating read. The characters are impossible to forget.” ~ VampireRomanceBooks.com

      Breathless takes you on a spellbinding adventure. The characters are amazing.” ~ SassyBookLovers.blogspot.com

      Breathless is a book you will fall in love with and want to read over and over again.” ~ Bite This! Vampire Book Blog

       Breathless is for sure a page turner. When I finished, I wanted more. I can’t wait for the sequel.” ~ Paranormal Book Club