4872Free Author Promotion - Easy and fun! Readers join us on 2/7!

  • Sam Cheever
    Feb 5, 2014

      What do YOU love best about a sexy alpha male? His strength? His “take charge” attitude? His bad boy persona? Whatever it is, you’ll find it here! Join the Alpha blog hop and share your favorite Alpha male moment. Or just stop by and enjoy reading some sexy alpha-focused fare. Either way you can’t lose! This hop will go live on 2/7/14 so you have until 2/6/14 to post your favorite Alpha.

      Like my books? Post a review and tell others. It helps me decide what I should spend my valuable writing time on in the future! Thanks for reading!

      Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Blog | About.Me | Amazon Author Page

      Magic, Adventure, Love on the Run

      "Ms. Cheever writes with class, humor and lots of fun
      while weaving an excellent story." The Romance Studio