* The Semantic Computing Group  at Bielefeld University has an opening for a PhD candidate to work on information extraction from bio-medical full text
Hi Everyone: Be sure to mark your calendars for Predictive Analytics World for Government, September 27-October 1, 2015 at the Grand Hyatt Washington, inpredictionimpact2
We are re-opening this postdoc position for a few weeks. The project has changed a little and you will find a good description here:
Text Analytics applies linguistic, statistical, and machine learning techniques to discern and annotate "features" -- terms, entities, facts & concepts -- in textual information sources, to extract these features, discover patterns and relationships, and support exploratory and automated analyses of document sets and the knowledge they contain.
Text Analytics is often applied in conjunction with Business Intelligence and Data Mining, which has traditionally been called Knowledge Discovery in Data. The field covers information delivery including Visualisation; it includes Natural Language Processing; and it overlaps information Categorization and Classification and Semantic Analysis -- work with Taxonomies and Ontologies -- as well as Consumer and Enterprise Search.
This list hosts discussion of Text Analytics and related technologies, marketing, and implementation. Researchers, vendors, consultants, and end users are all invited to participate.
- Jun 27, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.