[BioNLP] Text Analytics Meetup at MIT - Cambridge, MA Thur at 6pm (fwd)

  • Seth Grimes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 03:39:34 -0400
      From: William Hayes <william.s.hayes@...>
      To: Natural language processing for biology <bionlp@...>

      This looked like it would be of interest to the list (especially those local
      to New England). There is no fee for the meet up.

      http://www.meetup.com/The-Cambridge-Semantic-Web-Meetup-Group/events/33740192/

      We're pleased to announce a special gathering of our Cambridge Semantic Web
      Meetup. We'll be meeting next Thursday, September 22, for a special session
      with two great speakers talking about their work with unstructured text,
      text mining, NLP,

      First, we have Antonio Linari visiting our region from Italy for a few
      weeks. Antonio is the CTO of ADmantX, and will be presenting:

      - Semantic approach to Categorization by Partial Disambiguation (CPD)

      Then, we're very pleased to have Raul Rodriguez-Esteban, a Senior Scientist
      at Boehringer Ingelheim, traveling up from Connecticut to present on his
      work using text analytics in pharma:

      - Looking objectively at what is important in a new target

      We're honored to have both speakers joining us from quite a distance, and we
      hope you can join us and enjoy the session!