Re: [TexasCzechs] Kdo Domov Muj--Music for

  • Lois Pereira
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
      I have a copy of prayers (sign of the cross, Our Father, Hail Mary and
      the Apostles Creed) in Czech and English.
      The words and music to Pisnicka Ceska (Czech Song)
      The words and music for Christmas song (Narodil se Kristus Pan and Vrt
      Sa, Devca)
      Words only to:
      A Ja Sam
      Ztratila Jsen Kajdu
      Pujdem Spolu Do Betlema
      Okolo Frydku
      Cerveny Satecku
      Kde Domov Muj
      My Jsme Valasi
      Zivijo
      Stedrej Vecer Nastal
      Hledam Galanecku
      Kdyz Jsem Ja Slouzil
      Rybicka
      Napij Se Bratricku
      Jetelicek U Vody
      Zahradnicek
      Dudacek
      If any of these interest you then I can try scanning the xerox copy. I
      got these from my Czech class and we sang from them all the time. My
      aunt, the nun, in Victoria is a piano teacher so I have bought her a few
      books from the CCC in Northwest Mall. They are not that expensive and
      maybe you can check with them as far as cost to mail them etc. The
      Victoria CHS has a lot of books too and they too may have
      Susan Rektorik Henley wrote:

      > DobrĂ½ den, I am looking for a very simple piano version of the music
      > for Kdo Domov M?j, the Czech National Anthem. Hopefully, it will be
      > written in a key which most people can sing. I will appreciate any
      > help. Susan
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Lois Petter Pereira