Re: [TexasCzechs] Help I need Czech calendars

  • salvarez
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2001
      Lois

      Do you think the little Czech shop in the Northwest Mail
      might have them. If I can remember, (old person here) I
      will see if I still have their phone number. Then you could
      call them.

      posting from work
      Steve
    • Lois Pereira
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2001
        I ordered one of the Czech calendars last year and now this year I am
        bombarded with requests for more Czech calendars. Does anyone out there
        know where to purchase these. The one I got from the La Grange group
        came free with the membership money but I need add'l copies. Any ideas
        will be welcome........lois

        --
        Lois Petter Pereira
      • Lois Pereira
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2001
          I never saw any there but it could be the fact I usually go there right
          after summer so they could have been gone by then.

          salvarez wrote:

          > Lois
          >
          > Do you think the little Czech shop in the Northwest Mail
          > might have them. If I can remember, (old person here) I
          > will see if I still have their phone number. Then you could
          > call them.
          >
          > posting from work
          > Steve
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor