Server trouble again

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2001
      Hi

      My server is messed up again.  I could not get on line until late last night.  And they are having to do some work on their computers.  They have transfered me to somewhere and in a day or two they will be transfering me back.  It took me 2 hours working with them to get connected this morning.

      So if you write and do not hear from me, it is due to server trouble.  I am not ignoring anyone.

      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez
      salvarez@...
      "Genealogy Without Documentation is Mythology"
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/
      Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek