Re: [TexasCzechs] Changing to a better subject...

  • Evelyn M. Lancour
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2001
      well said, Susan
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 7:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Changing to a better subject...

      Thanks for all of the replies.  I certainly do understand the sensitive nature of the topic and agree that many OTHER e-mail groups have been nasty and disrespectful in their postings.  I would not want to be a part of anything like that and have a better compassion for your "protective" stance.

      I do enjoy reading about the Czech stories--especially about Kolaches...I consider myself an expert at eating them...but never really knew the history (shhh...I live in West--I have NO BUSINESS NOT KNOWING). They are so tasty.  My folks recently went to a little place east of the Temple area--I am going to have to find the name...and they got the BEST kolaches I have ever tasted.  I will call my mother tonight and post it.

      Have a wonderful evening--