Re: All viewpoints & news

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2001
      All viewpoints well-taken & expressed!

      I want to share that I got an e-mail from Mirek Koudelka yesterday and even
      he sounded excited! He had been to Brno archives and found my Svach
      great-grandfather who had been so elusive! He was excited to let me know
      and a report will be forthcoming. I was excited and wanted to share with
      you all!

      I will be away from Nov. 10-27 so my e-mail will pile up. I'll answer any
      replies or messages as soons as I can after returning.

      Pat Sommerfeld Lyon (mother Anna Victoria Urban, father Rinert F.
      Sommerfeld)
      patsroar@...
      Researching Maternal line from Moravia: Urban, Orsag/Orsak, Svach, Simik,
      Gaas, Vavra, Kunetka, Jarma, Prochaska, Vasku (Zbranek), Zapalac, Gabera,
      Malik, Bacak, Stasny, Ledvig/Ladwig/Ladeweg, Novak, Hubanek, Soukup, Cabron,
      Rejcek,Slovak, Kmiec, Tesar, possibly Mechal, et al