Re: [TexasCzechs] A Question

  • RAY J. BACAK
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2001
      Sir John,  I think the Czech trait you mention in your second paragraph is the same American trait that the terrorists have been surprised to find.  Perhaps we Czechs helped to contribute in this melting pot to that American psyche!!  Dear God, how I remember my Mom's peach switch - no thank you!!

       Ray