RE: [TexasCzechs] Chicken Photos

  • Melinda Sims
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2001
      Susan,

      Thank you for the links for the information on the chickens.  I can understand why you don't want to butcher them.  They are all so pretty!  It is a good thing I don't live on a farm, because I wouldn't be able to butcher anything!  All the animals would be pets!

      Melinda Sims
      Svetlik, Otto, Benes, Peter(s)