Re: [TexasCzechs] Cesky Hlas

  • Lois Pereira
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2001
      Susan I still haven't received my Cesky Hlas. Has someone kicked me off
      the membership? : ) lois

      Susan Rektorik Henley wrote:

      > Good Morning Laurie, The ?esk√Ĺ hlas/Czech Voice is the newsletter of
      > the Czech Heritage Society of Texas. State membership ($10 annually)
      > includes four issues of the Cesky hlas. If there are any extra copies
      > of the August issue of the Cesky hlas, I can have one sent to you. If
      > you are interested, let me know and I can send you a copy of the Cesky
      > hlas (I hope) and/or an application form. Susan
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Lois Petter Pereira
    • Susan Rektorik Henley
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2001
        I thought I had been kicked off too until late last week.  I don't know what exactly is going on.  I have sent a list of names of people who hadn't gotten their copies to Frank Mikula.  He was looking into it.  (Frank and I didn't get our copies until late last week.)

        Frank did tell me that not enough copies were printed and that additional ones had to be requested from the printer.  Perhaps you are what that got shorted.  I will forward your message on to Frank.

        Susan
      • Cindy Neal
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 31, 2005
          Message