Re: [TexasCzechs] Sorry: private e-mail to the group.

  • Mary Holy
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2001
      Lois
      I hope you are feeling better soon. I know it not fun be under the weather.
      Mary (Soukup) Holy

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2001
        Thank goodness you Czechs started talking again.  Maybe I've missed it, but I have not seen very much "talking" going on lately (as I've been lurking....)   : - )
        Jan

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 10, 2001
          It is so nice to see you posting again. I need to send you
          the Frydek listing later. Please remind me. I will not post
          the updated version to the webpage until I do one final walk
          in December to trible check my work. I don't think there
          are an errors, but for my own piece of mind, I am going to
          trible check it.

          Steve