Lady Lois

  • salvarez@pcai.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi Lady Lois

      Since you posted to the group, I think I will reply to the group.
      Even though there might be a few nasty remarks about that.

      I know you are tough enough to pull through all this. And I am also
      glad to hear at least you are still a B ....!! Just shows how deep it
      runs.(smile)

      Of course I am concerned about the terms "concealed gun license"
      and "lurking" in the same letter. Long ago we had a discussion about
      some crazy czech women attacking me with a beer bottle. So I am going
      to be sure and look in those dark shadows at night.(grin)

      Anyway, enough of the nice talk. You take care of yourself and do
      what the Doctors tell you. Posting to the group might help you from
      thinking to much about other things.

      BTW if you see a large man coming down the sidewalk on a riding
      lawnmower, Run, it might be Sir John and on his medicene.

      Posting from work
      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez
    • Mary Holy
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2001
        Lois
        I hope you are feeling better soon. I know it not fun be under the weather.
        Mary (Soukup) Holy

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2001
          Thank goodness you Czechs started talking again.  Maybe I've missed it, but I have not seen very much "talking" going on lately (as I've been lurking....)   : - )
          Jan

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 10, 2001
            It is so nice to see you posting again. I need to send you
            the Frydek listing later. Please remind me. I will not post
            the updated version to the webpage until I do one final walk
            in December to trible check my work. I don't think there
            are an errors, but for my own piece of mind, I am going to
            trible check it.

            Steve