The Slovan Association

  • Arthur von Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      Seeking information on two organization: "The Slovan Association",
      certificates of stock were issued from this organization. I have a
      stock share dated 1913 issued out of Taylor, Texas. The other
      organization is "Slavia Oil Company", stock also issued, this
      certificate is dated 1920 issued out of Houston, Texas. Would
      appreicate any information.
      Later, Frances
    • Arthur von Rosenberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2003
        I know that I have posted this query before, but I will try again. I am still looking for
        information on this organization, "The Slovan Association". Hopefully someone
        has heard of this group. I have a stock certificate issued in 1913 in Taylor, Texas.

        Sincerely,
        Frances Machu von Rosenberg