Re: [TexasCzechs] Sorry: private e-mail to the group.

  • Lois Pereira
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2001

      The doctor and kids have me where they think I am safe,
      in the house and took keys away from the car until I get through with
      this strong muscle relaxant and pain reliever! HA! They forgot
      about the riding lawn mower!!!!

      Now I can just picture the people in Beaumont looking out of their
      windows as Sir John is tooling down to the local computer shop for more
      pooter stuff....lois

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Lois Petter Pereira
    • salvarez@pcai.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2001
        Hi Lady Lois

        Since you posted to the group, I think I will reply to the group.
        Even though there might be a few nasty remarks about that.

        I know you are tough enough to pull through all this. And I am also
        glad to hear at least you are still a B ....!! Just shows how deep it
        runs.(smile)

        Of course I am concerned about the terms "concealed gun license"
        and "lurking" in the same letter. Long ago we had a discussion about
        some crazy czech women attacking me with a beer bottle. So I am going
        to be sure and look in those dark shadows at night.(grin)

        Anyway, enough of the nice talk. You take care of yourself and do
        what the Doctors tell you. Posting to the group might help you from
        thinking to much about other things.

        BTW if you see a large man coming down the sidewalk on a riding
        lawnmower, Run, it might be Sir John and on his medicene.

        Posting from work
        God Bless
        Steve Alvarez
      • Mary Holy
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2001
          Lois
          I hope you are feeling better soon. I know it not fun be under the weather.
          Mary (Soukup) Holy

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 2, 2001
            Thank goodness you Czechs started talking again.  Maybe I've missed it, but I have not seen very much "talking" going on lately (as I've been lurking....)   : - )
            Jan

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 10, 2001
              It is so nice to see you posting again. I need to send you
              the Frydek listing later. Please remind me. I will not post
              the updated version to the webpage until I do one final walk
              in December to trible check my work. I don't think there
              are an errors, but for my own piece of mind, I am going to
              trible check it.

              Steve