Re: [TexasCzechs] Obit - Henry Greive

  • RAY J. BACAK
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
      This is a prominent name in the Flatonia area and I have a good friend by that last name.  My understanding is that the original spelling was Greive and most retain that spelling, however the late Joe Grieve, who ran City Market in Flatonia for years, used the Grieve spelling.  It is my understanding that they are all related.  Ray Bacak