unsubscribe

  • Chris Macha
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2001
      Please unsubscribe me.  I have two jobs now and little time to do research until after first of year.  Have enjoyed the contacts.
      Thanks, Chris
    • davis hopkins
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 24 6:04 PM
        unsubscribe
      • Betty Emerick
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 4, 2002
          Please unsubscribe.  Thanks - too much prittle prattle.
        • daneve2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 24, 2002
          • FredBVogt@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 26, 2003
              I would like to unsubscribe from the Czech email and reports.  I have found the information very helpful and well presented.  I am not Czech, but have a classmate in California who aids as a caregiver to a Czech who will be 100 years old on February 12th, and we were gathering information to help him celebrate his birthday.  We are from Texas.  He is from Texas and living with his son's family in CA.

              Thanks for the helpfulness of your organization.

              Fred B. Vogt, M.D.
            • JGrozierSmith
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 1 10:28 AM

              • RonMarineMaj@aol.com