Re: Posting Obits

  • salvarez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Susan

      Excuse the HTML coding using the outside web server for my
      home mail account adds the coding and it is not worth
      removing.

      I am still around, as you might know I have finished the
      Frydek project. I had about 60-70 obits to post. As of
      last night there are about 50 posted on our website, but I
      will not tell the group until I finish.

      I have also been working on the surname project. Plus I
      just received my "Clooz" program and I am data entering it.

      I read the Texasczech e-group several times a day. So I am
      current on what is going on with the Texasczechs. But I am
      not posting because I am busy with the other things which
      help the group.

      You are welcome to refer anyone to me and if I can help
      them, I will.

      Steve Alvarez