Strouhal

  • a1a2@gvtc.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 28, 2001
      Does anyone have Strouhal in their line? Please let me know. My uncle
      was Jim Strouhal and I am starting to gather information on this line.
      Thanks,

      Veronica Valenta Camarillo
    • Gilbert Bohuslav
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 28, 2001
        My Uncle, I.C. Parma, married Augustina Strouhal (at least I think that
        is the way the name was spelled) in Granger but I don't have much
        information on them.

        Gilbert Bohuslav

      • darlenbaker@cs.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 28, 2001
          Veronica,

          Is this the same one of Victoria,TX  tire service??

          Darlene Baker

          Researching:
          mine:
          Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek, Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek, Mikulencak, Michalik,  and who knows how many more??

          His:  Baker, Dunn, Worrell, Peeples, Maynard, Tucker, Smith, Hancock, Bundrant, Roberts, Blakey, Porch

          My Page:
          http://txhsh.homestead.com/home.html
          http://www.geocities.com/dbaker225/Welcome.html
          http://www.geocities.com/texasczechs2001/familyties.html ---new family ties site.
          http://www.angelfire.com/folk/czechfamily/index.html-- my personal site
        • wkunetka@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
            There is a F.J. Strouhal in Louise, Texas.  Tele. 979-648-2934
          • a1a2@gvtc.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 29, 2001
              Hi Darlene,

              I don't know if they are connected.