Painted Churches

  • danbea@cvtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2001
      Regarding the video "The Painted Churches of Texas : Echoes of the
      Homeland" a co-production of KLRU-TV, PBS, Austin and Sacred Ground
      Communciations, Produced and written by Tom Spencer and Sponsored by the
      Catholic Family Fraternal of Texas, the information that we find here in
      our files is an invoice from Paulist Press, 997 Macarthur Blvd, Mahwah
      NJ 07430, telephone number 201-825-7300. The invoice shows this to be
      Product number CF001 @ $19.95 plus shipping and handling of $5.49.
      Their shipping and warehouse address is 39 RamapoValley Road in Mahwah
      NJ 07430. We received this video in April 2001.

      Bea and Dan Rost