Re: [TexasCzechs] Digest Number 713

  • Russell Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2001
      Laurie wrote:

      Message: 2
      > Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:42:33 -0500
      > From: "Laurie McDonald" <msmac06@...>
      >Subject: Re: Frank Horak - second obit - interesting information about how
      he felt about coming to America

      >What exactly is the Brethren Journal? Is it still printed today? Where
      can you get archived copies? I have seen it referenced by someone else
      before, but have no idea what it's all about.

      >Thanks,
      >
      >Laurie

      The Brethren Journal is a publication for the Unity of the Brethren Church
      in Texas. The journal is published monthly except for January and July,
      which are bimonthly at $10.00 per year by the Unity of the Brethren through
      Merchants Press, P.O. Box 112, Taylor, TX 76574. For subscriptions write
      Mrs. Jean Maly, 6703 FM 2502 Brenham, TX 77833-9803.

      Kathy Horak Smith