Ennis obits

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2001
      Welcome Laurie from Ennis!

      I have the same problem with distinguishing names, I post most everyone from
      West because they are mostly slavic, at least, if not Czech. But sometimes
      when you read the obit you will see Czech names in the relatives, too, so
      some aren't obvious since we all tend to marry out of the heritage. We'd
      love having more obits, (wouldn't we, Steve?) I post from Waco which is not
      much further south.

      Pat Sommerfeld Lyon (mother Anna Victoria Urban, father Rinert F.
      Sommerfeld)
      patsroar@...
      Researching Maternal line from Moravia: Urban, Orsag/Orsak, Svach, Simik,
      Gaas, Vavra, Kunetka, Jarma, Prochaska, Vasku (Zbranek), Zapalac, Gabera,
      Malik, Bacak, Stasny, Ledvig/Ladwig/Ladeweg, Novak, Hubanek, Soukup, Cabron,
      Rejcek,Slovak, Kmiec, Tesar, possibly Mechal, et al