New members obit postings

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2001
      Hi

      This is little old me.  I came home and noticed some new members wanting to post obits on our obit listing.   I am Glad to see others wanting to get involved.

      There was some concern in one of the letters about doing something wrong.  This concern is easy to resolve.  There is no wrong.  Just send them and I'll post them.  I try to post at least once a month, sometimes I post twice a month, sometimes every month and a half.   After I get them up on the webpage and you review them.  If you see something wrong, just e-mail me and I will fix it.  Sometimes it does take me a little while to fix it.  But I will fix it.  Don't worry about hurting any feelings on this end. Ask Lady Lois, she is as tough as they come and if I can handle her, I can handle anyone. (grin)

      PS:  if you are new to posting, please put the name you would like me to use for the credit at the bottom of the obit, so I can give you the proper credit for the posting.  Once I have your e-mail address and name stored, then you will not have to worry about it.

      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez
      salvarez@...
      "Genealogy Without Documentation is Mythology"
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/
      Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek