Re: [TexasCzechs] Is Anyone Interested In Obit Postings from the Ennis Area?

  • Laurie McDonald
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2001
      Thanks to everyone for responding to my messages.  I will start posting the obits hopefully tomorrow! (first I have to figure out how to)  And, please, let me know if I post one that is not a Czech name.  I'm still learning.

      I visited the Ennis Public Library on Tues. and was really impressed with what they are doing with the obituaries.  They make copies of each one everyday and file them in binders alphabetically.  The oldest one I saw was from 1984.  Of course they also have microfilm of the paper.

      Thanks again to you all,

      Laurie