Ultra-late August Cesky Hlas

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2001
      I know that at least one person has received the August issue of the Cesky Hlas as of yesterday.  Have any others of you received it?

      It is getting to be a sore point with me, my sister (who lives 20 miles from me) usually gets hers almost two weeks before I get mine.  She finds it quite amusing that I get it so late when I contribute (and now edit) it.

      If you have time, would you let me know if you have/have not gotten your copy AND the exact name on your CHS of T membership?

      Thanks in advance for your help.

      Susan

      I am
    • Linda Crooks
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2001
        Hi Susan
        I did get mine a few days ago
        Linda Marie Crooks

      • miladyolga@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 2001
          I, Debra Prasek also got my August issue this week. I thought it was strange
          that it was the Aug. issue and here it is Oct. before I get it. I would like
          to know what is up with the delay?