Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Soup Tasting Fri, Oct 26

  • barbi grl
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2001
      it definately IS hard to describe how good it is, but
      i can say this: i don't like beer back home, i'm not
      much of a beer drinker, but the beer here is GREAT! (i
      still prefer wine) but during the summer, on a hot
      day, to have a cold cesky pivo for 12 kc (think 37 kc
      to the dollar).
      you can get staropramen, pilsner urquel i know in
      austin, but true...not quite the same. it looses
      something on the trip across the atlantic.

      http://personals.yahoo.com