Re: [TexasCzechs] a photo of prague

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 11, 2001
      LEIGH,

      I missed the photo(s) you sent earlier, and looked in the archives of out list, but did not see the photos with the message.  I sure will watch for you future photos.

      If you have over 3 or 4, might post them to the photo section of Yahoo and give the site, to view them, in a message.  They will be there if members want to look later.

      Sir John
      Helper
      this park near my flat this weekend to take some
      photos of the colors the trees are turning. there's
      also a small vineyard in this park, and it's beautiful
      right now, so i'll have some autumn photos soon for
      y'all back home!
      leigh