Re: [TexasCzechs] Fwd: Washington Co. History Look Up

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 10, 2001
      mrbkdb112,

      Did you post this message without any wording?  And attached a file?  Or is it a virus sending out a file from your hard drive without a message?

      We have cautioned members NOT to open any file attachment without knowing what it is, or at least the poster advising they are sending a file attachment.  Too many virus floating around lately to take any chances.

      Sir John
      TexasCzech Helper