Garlic Soup

  • Frank J Mikula
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      Dear Group,
      With the eventaul arrival of cold weather and possibly the flu season
      I am taking pro-active action! As many know, there is no
      better "alternative" medicine for a case of the flu than garlic soup
      accompanied by hot tea with rum, preferrably "ceske rum"!
      I am personal witness to a marvelous cure last January while in Brno!
      The only problem, I do not have a good recipe to make just a small
      portion! of soup, not hot tea and rum!
      I found the soup in Brno prepared in two forms, regular garlic soup,
      very much like french onion soup, and also cream garlic soup, which
      was especially delicious (smetanova).
      Another favorite is sour cream potato soup served with toast rubbed
      with fresh garlic!
      Someone out there in "electronic land", do a good deed, share,
      provide us a recipe to die for!!

      Frank