Josephine Urban Gouldman

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      I wanted to share that my much loved double cousin, Josphine Urban Gouldman died yesterday.  She has been battling ovarian cancer (which also killed her mother) for almost 4 years.  For most of that time she had pretty good quality of life.  The past few weeks had become increasingly difficult.  Aparently she had an embolism to her heart or another vital spot that killed her instantly.  She is at peace and leaves a lot of grieving but grateful family and friends.

      I will post an obituary in a couple of days.

      Pat Sommerfeld Lyon (mother Anna Victoria Urban, father Rinert F. Sommerfeld)
      patsroar@...
      Researching Maternal line from Moravia: Urban, Orsag/Orsak, Svach, Simik, Gaas, Vavra, Kunetka,  Jarma, Kralanowski, Vasku (Zbranek), Zapalac, Gabera, Malik, Bacak, Stasny, Ledvig/Ladwig/Ladeweg, Novak, Hubanek, Soukup, Cabron, Rejcek,Slovak, Kmiec et al