Lickskillet Day

  • miladyolga@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2001
      I'm hoping that someone out there can help me with this one. My parents want
      to go to the Lickskillet Day Festival in Fayetteville, Tx. The Texas Czech
      Genealogical Society newsletter (Sept. issue) shows the date to be Oct. 15th.
      Is this correct? I thought they had festivals on Sunday. Deb.
    • sandra matthijetz
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2001
        Lickskillet Days are Sat. Oct 20 & Sun. Oct 21  -  According to the Fayette County Record
        "On Saturday will be crowning of the queen at 7PM at SPJST Hall......  On Sunday, the parade
        starts at 10:45 in downtown Fayetteville.  There will be the Fayette-Czech Singers & Dancers,
        old fashion pit barbecue.  Beef and sausage to go at 10AM, plates are $10.  An auction begins
        at 1:30PM and music is by Todd Fritsch after the auction on the square."

        Hope to see you there!
        Sandra

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
          Thank you so much for the information on the Lickskillet Day, I'll pass this
          on to my parents. I'm thankful I have this group to turn to when in need.
          Thanks, Deb.