Re: Erwin: Pavlik - COLORADO COUNTY CEMETERIES

  • epavlik
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Steve: The Nesbit library in Columbus is part of the City of Columbus website.  and I am sure that it is part of a Colorado County link.  Like most their cemetery lists are not complete as I know there are several of my ancestors that are not listed.  To my knowledge there are no complete published cemetery lists for any of the cemeteries in Colorado County.  This is a wonderful research link for anyone looking for burials in Colorado County.

      Listed below is the website for those that are interested in searching for the burials in Colorado County.

      Erwin