KLEIAGE

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
           I remember hearing a name that was somewhat similar to the one your are researching in the Frelsburg area of Colorado County.  I think their name was spelled KLEIHEGE but I'm not sure about that.  I never knew any of them because I have never lived in that area.  I looked at a phone directory that is several years old and there are no similar names listed but I think that name could be found in the Sts. Peter & Paul Cemetery in Frelsburg.
            When I am looking for a name that I am not sure about I always check the Ancestry.com records. I check the indexes that they have available for free, such as the Social Security death index, etc.  For one thing, through trial and error, I can hone in on the correct spelling of the surname and also learn some first names.  Hope this helps.
            Carroll  Warschak