Obit - Shirley Petering Rehak

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2001
      Obituary of Shirley Petering Rehak
      Victoria Advocate Online

      SHIRLEY A. REHAK
      FLATONIA -- Shirley A.Rehak, 60, of Flatonia, died Saturday, May
      1, 1999. She was born Aug. 19, 1938, in DeWitt County, to the late
      Ernest and Annie Pechacek Petering Mudd. She was a homemaker.
      Survivors: daughter, Bernice Futschik of Flatonia; sister, Earlene
      Boedeker of Shiner; and three grandchildren. Preceded in death by:
      husband, Anton Joe Rehak Jr.; and brother, Robert Mudd.
      Visitation will be 11 a.m. today at Smith Funeral Home chapel.
      Services will be 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, the Rev. Dean
      Evans officiating. Burial will be at St. Joseph's Catholic Cemetery
      in Moulton. Smith Funeral Home, Flatonia, 865-3311. Memorials:
      American Heart Association and American Kidney Foundation.
    • Matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        Her maiden name should be Mudd, not Petering. I accidentally got
        that wrong and it took me a while to catch it.