Re: [TexasCzechs] Rain, Rain go away!!

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2001
      Well I think here most have gotten it out already.  But from anothers email I
      think they still had cotton outthere.

      Our waters are receding.  I think we are taking a chance heading to my gmas
      in Bila Hora.

      "See" you guys tommorrow.

      No offense on the rain Susan.  I really don't know how much we got. I don't
      have a rain gauge.

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      mine:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek,
      Mikulencak, Michalik,  and who knows how many more??

      His:  Baker, Dunn, Worrell, Peeples, Maynard, Tucker, Smith, Hancock,
      Bundrant, Roberts, Blakey, Porch

      My Page:
      http://txhsh.homestead.com/home.html
      http://www.geocities.com/dbaker225/Welcome.html
      http://www.geocities.com/texasczechs2001/familyties.html ---new family ties
      site.

      http://www.angelfire.com/folk/czechfamily/index.html-- my personal site
    • george patrick
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 2, 2001
        John,

        Age, they say, is just a state of mind.  However, the they who say that, are probably not as old as you and I.  But, I'm still having fun.  From reading your stuff, it appears that you are too.

        God Bless the old folks,

        George