Kulak surname

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      Anyone have any Kulak's in there tree???  I found an Anna Rokyta married to a
      Jana Kulak. Jana coming from Bordovice, Moravia  living in Welcome,TX
      Anna Rokyta coming from Bohuslavice, Moravia

      At least maybe I have a town to go on now for my Rokytas.

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      mine:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek,
      Mikulencak, Michalik,  and who knows how many more??

      His:  Baker, Dunn, Worrell, Peeples, Maynard, Tucker, Smith, Hancock,
      Bundrant, Roberts, Blakey, Porch

      My Page:
      http://txhsh.homestead.com/home.html
      http://www.geocities.com/dbaker225/Welcome.html
      http://www.geocities.com/texasczechs2001/familyties.html ---new family ties
      site.

      http://www.angelfire.com/folk/czechfamily/index.html-- my personal site
    • Carolyn Louviere
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
        I have a book the book named "The Hope has its Name - Texas" written by
        Dr. Josef Simicek.  There is one page that lists the Kulak's in Bordovice
        and I have attached a scanned copy of that page for you.

        I hope you will be able bring up the scanned copy and are able to read the page.
        I'm not very good at this.

        When you see the reference < <> or <<<, this means they came to the US

        .....thanks,
        Carolyn Theuber Louviere
        Houston, Tx 77092
        Home: ctheuber@...
        Researching:
        Spacek,  Kubena, Kubicek,  Pradeczka, Stefek, Peter,
        Haluschka, Muran, Theuber,  Hein, Hait, Cabron, Fraitier