Westfest

  • Jana M. Vaculik
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
      Dear members,

      I am getting ready to head out to the Westfest parade. A little bit early to
      get the float ready to be judged. I hope anyone who can make will be able to
      see our festival today and tomorrow. Please visit me at the Cultural
      Amphitheater with the genealogy items. I will be wearing an authentic kroj.
      Everyone have a safe Labor Day Weekend.

      Jana M. Vaculik
      Senior Editor, Highland Herald
      Recording Secretary, Phi Theta Kappa
      Texas Czechs List: Vaculik, Thal, Simcik, Valchar, Rojik, Pistek

    • Alphonse Polansky
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2002
        Web site for Westfest.   www.westfest.com

      • CWarschak@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
              I will be a member of the "ice crew" at Westfest on Friday night and Saturday (making sure that the pivo stays cold).  I'll also be sampling some of the pivo (have to be sure that I am doing a good job keeping it cold, you know).
              If any of the members of this list see me come by and say hello.
              My shift will be finished at 2:00 p. m. on Saturday so after that time I will be wandering around the grounds enjoying the music and other festivities.
              Hope to see some of y'all there.

              Carroll Warschak
        • Edward Kadlecek
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2004
            While we are on that subject, my band, ED KADLECEK and THE FUN BUNCH, will
            be playing Saturday on the WEST PAVILION Stage from 4:00 - 8:00 pm. Come
            over and request your favorite tunes and also say hello.

            Thanks,
            Ed and Marlene