Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: TexasCzechs maintenance

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2001
      Richard,

      I wish I could say it in Moravian as my Grandmother did...but the saying goes..."The more Clara sews, the more Clara rips!"

      Probably doesn't make sense to many but those of you who have created things know that the more effort you spend in creating something; sometimes, the more time you have to spend undoing what you worked so hard to do and start again in another direction.

      That's okay too.

      Susan
    • Gilbert Bohuslav
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
        One of the things we need to recognize about Czech's - most of us have a
        very large "ego". To top that off, we often "speak or write before our
        brain is in gear". So with that--enough said.

        Gilbert Bohuslav