Re: Current Coal Mines in Texas

  • srektorik@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
      --- In TexasCzechs@y..., "John L. Mikeska" <jlmikeska@y...> wrote:
      > Susan,
      >
      > If you and I get into a fist cuffs match, lets go to the uranium
      mine area, so we will light up if it gets dark before one wins, or
      runs off in terror! <g>

      > Sir John

      I so tickled when I read this. When I met Sir John for the first time
      at the CHS Summer Conference, I had to tilt my head back to make eye
      contact. And I am five feet, seven (and a half)inches tall. He is a
      Large Guy!

      And I hope that he and I would never ever get into a fist cuffs match
      but if we did; even with my stout frame, I think I would need help.
      I'd have to bring my aluminum baseball bat and that would probably
      just give me enough time to run (very big grin)!

      Susan