Dual messages w/photos

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      Members,

      My apologies for sending two messages addressed to Wendy. I sent one and
      then realized I did not have the second jpg attached, and believe the
      critical portion confusing Wendy. I meant to send the second posting, with
      the two jpg's, direct to Wendy.

      Guess Sir John need's to sit in on some of his own classes, huh, and seems
      he has said 'before you send file attachments, let the other person know it
      is coming.

      Guess my philosophy is 'Do as I say, not as I do!' <G>
      Sorry, members.

      Anyone have questions, send them to me. If I can't answer them, I will try
      to find answers for you.

      Sir John, the absent minded Earl of Berkshire!!!

      jlmikeska@...