Fw: [TexasCzechs] Obtaining email address

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001

      Wendy,

      Sorry I have you confused - but I am good at that, doesn't take much
      practice for me! <G>  I am posting your answer to the list in case others
      may have a problem, too.  Please remember when you are replying to a
      message, or forwarding it to someone else, you MUST click on the (R)eply to
      or (R)eply to all button before you are able to do any editing on the
      message.  That is easy to forget, and frustrating trying to figure out WHAT
      did he  forget to tell me to do!  <G>

      Ok, when your are on the Detail page, of the message properties, the page
      looks like this:

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

      jlmikeska@...